Duct Cleaning Services
KEEP YOUR FAMILY HEALTHY
Have a healthy, happy home by breathing clean, fresh, purified air
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CLEANING YOUR DUCTS IF:
- You have young children or elderly family living with you.
- You have pets.
- You have asthma or other respiratory ailments.
- You have smokers in the house.
- Your registers are dirty.
- You notice an unpleasant smell in your home.
- You recently built a new home or had renovations done.
- You are the new owner of the home.
Free Video Inspection (with duct cleaning)
Every job receives a free video inspection before, during and after the cleaning process.
CERTIFIED INDOOR AIR SPECIALISTS
According to the EPA, levels of air pollution inside the home can be 2 to 5 times higher than outdoor levels. Household air can contain mites, mold, pollen, animal dander, bacteria and viruses - all of which is cycled through the central air system multiple times a day!
HOW YOUR DUCTS ARE CLEANED MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
The Rotobrush method is preferred by homeowners 3 to 1 over other processes. Our use of video guidance during cleaning allows the technician to see when the duct is clean.
Here's what we do:
- We start the process by removing all of your registers and cleaning them thoroughly.
- Next, our technician will feed the vacuum with a rotating brush head and camera into your duct work and the cleaning begins.
- After all the ducts are scrubbed, an EPA recommended anti-microbial mist is available to be applied to the inside of the duct work (optional).